1. IonTach Academy Pvt. Ltd. is a service provider in the field of education. It respects the legitimate rights of copyrights owners and has adopted an efficient notice and takedown procedure as described herein. This policy is intended to guide and encourage copyright owners in utilizing that procedure.
2. IonTach AcademyPvt. Ltd. has posted various videos on its website at https://www.iontachacademy.com/, which are freely available on YouTube etc. It is stated that said videos have been uploaded on YouTube etc. by owners with the motive of further dissemination. Source codes of said videos have been provided by the owner for use by third parties, including Iontach Academy Pvt. Ltd. Iontach Academy Pvt. Ltd. does not claim any copyrights in said videos and the same have been used by Iontach Academy Pvt. Ltd. for non-commercial purposes.
3. Iontach Academy Pvt. Ltd. abide by The Copyright Act, 1957 and the Copyrights Rules, amended to 2013, the Information Technology Act, 2000 [as Amended by Information technology (Amendment) Act 2008] and Rules framed thereunder. As part of this, Iontach Academy Pvt. Ltd. may respond to written notifications of alleged infringement by legitimate copyright holders by removing or disabling access to allegedly infringing material residing on our website.
4. To submit a copyright infringement notification to Iontach Academy Pvt. Ltd., send a written communication to us at Iontach Academy Pvt Ltd,
G-191A, Phase III, Spencer Plaza, 716, Annasalai, Chennai 600002.
Landmark – LIC building and/or send an e-mail to email@example.com and
provide the following
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the specific material that is claimed as infringing and information sufficient to permit Iontach Academy Pvt. Ltd. to locate that material on our websites (providing a URL is the best way to help us locate the content quickly);
- A statement that you believe, in good faith, that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or by law;
- If you are not the copyright owner, a description of your relationship to the copyright.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
5. It is stated that all users of any part of www.iontachacademy.com will comply with applicable copyright laws. However, if www.iontachacademy.com is notified of claimed copyright infringement, or otherwise becomes aware of facts and circumstances from which infringement is apparent, it will respond expeditiously by removing, or disabling access to, the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.