BHARATANATYAM COURSEBharatanatyam is an Indian classical dance form believed to be originated from temples of Tanjore district of Tamil Nadu. The meaning of Bharatanatyam is Bhava (Expression), Raga (Music), Taal (Rhythm), Natayam (Dance). In Bharatanatyam dancer depicts a story through the movement and abstract hand gestures, along with footwork and facial expression.
LEARN FROM THE CELEBRITY DANCER!
- Learn from the celebrity dancer Snt. Priyadharshini (Disciple of guru madhurai , R. Muralidharan, Guru manimekalai Sharma)
- Opportunity to learn from a Versatile Master
- Live interactive sessions
- Available in 3 levels:- Basic (6 months), Intermediate (1 year), & Advanced (no specified time)
- Classes will be conducted on weekends Sat & Sun (1 hour each) i.e. 2 hours/week